Library Rules and Regulations
- The library services to the users start from 9.00am.
- Silence must be observed in the library.
- Use of mobile phones is prohibited.
- Group discussion is not allowed.
- Smoking, eating and drinking in the library is not allowed.
- The use of matches and lighters in any part of the library is forbidden.
- Bags, overcoats, hats or caps, sweaters, jackets, boxes and briefcase should not be brought into library.
- Books should not be shelved after use. They should be left on the reading tables for collection by the staff.
- Readers should be dressed in appropriate manner and avoid stepping on tables or other furniture.
- Don’t drop papers e.g. sweet wrappers on the floor.
- Borrowed books should be returned on or before the date or time due.
- The following overdue fines shall be charged.
Short loan books Kshs. 10. O0 per hour
Long term loan books Kshs. 20.00 per day
- Replacement of lost or mutilated borrowers’ ticket shall be charged a fine of ksh.50 per card(paid at the account department)
- Readers must not reserve seats for others by leaving their files or books on them.
- Personal books or journals must be shown to the staff at the issue desk before going to the library.
1,120 total views, 3 views today